Wednesday 26 October 2011

Old Friends

Cool catsuit and corset huh?

Sometimes life is glorious... chatting with an old friend can lead to the strangest things. Turns out that my Wench Basic boots match really rather well with a catsuit a good friend of mine made quite some time ago. Wonderful, right?

Well, yes, except that I foolishly hadn't made blue boots, and there IS a blue catsuit... you can see where this is leading, right? Yes, I made the blue ones - and as I was on a roll, I made some green ones and some pink ones too, because obviously a whole NEW fatpack makes more sense than changing the existing one.

Look, it makes sense to me :) Anyways... check them out, and if you like them, feel free to grab yourself a copy, either from marketplace or any of my in-world locations. Don't forget the Lucky Boards and free gifts in-world too. Oh, and the Mailing List thingy so you can stay up to date!

Hope you're having a lovely day and your lives are treating you very well.

Bright Blessings

Eve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment