Tuesday 4 October 2011

Much Excitement over Latex ^^

So, today I finished my new projects... BOOTS!!! I only have a tiny fetish for boots, it was sort of inevitable that one day I would make them.

For a first time out, I'm satisfied with them. Naturally I hope to improve yet more with every new build, but I am currently wearing these ones.

You can have them in Black, Claret, or Pinot... or if you're feeling flash, get the fatpack! The link is for the fatpack, but you can get to the single colours from that page easily.


If you prefer to shop in-world, I have placed the boots in three Evelock locations for now:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Femdom/113/226/33 ... Velvet Thorn, upstairs on the left

Seriously though, for a long time, the footwear in SL has irked me. The really good stuff is really worth the price, but often times I just don't have that much spare floating around. And yet, the affordable ones lack something for me. What I hope I managed to achieve with these (yes, for those of you who know me, they ARE named after THE wench), is a boot that is affordable but at an acceptable standard for texture fiends like me.

Many more ramblings to come from me I have NO doubt... but for now, hello and welcome to the Evelock blog. Comments and suggestions are welcome, don't be shy

Bright Blessings

Eve :)


No comments:

Post a Comment