Monday 31 October 2011

Distracting Company

Work has definitely slowed down a tad in the Evelock workshop, and it just might have something to do with these little darlings.  All I can tell you is this... NEVER go hair shopping when bored... it leads to bringing home not one but two kittens.  One belongs to me, and the other to my wench... both are of course the cutest darn kitties SL has ever seen, bar none.



Sadly this retail displacement blights me in rl too.  My rl cat is actually a bag of cat litter that I went to buy for my other (now sadly departed) cat.  I'm beginning to worry a little. If cat litter turns into cats, and hair turns into cats - is it only a matter of time before I am that crazy old cat lady, through NO fault of my own?  Do I have to start eyeing shoes and lingerie with trepidation, lest their feline spirits burst out and infest my life?

So, forgive me for being a touch slow in getting more products out, but you see I have to feed and play with and cuddle my new hair... and my wench's new hair too :)

I hope your hair brings you as much joy

Bright Blessings

Eve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment