Tuesday 11 October 2011

Excited Feelings

Gotta love feelings... that heady, crazy mess of chemicals that tells you you are ALIVE!! Speaking of which, let's talk about excitement - when the hairs on your neck stand on end, when shivers run down your spine for no apparent reason - delicious.

It's very, very nearly time for The Femdom Hunt 2 to start... how exciting is THAT? The last time out, I was a hunter and slogged my way through every clue, every location, eventually locating every prize. I have to say I loved it... some of my very favourite toys and outfits came from that hunt. Wonderfully organised, great prizes, great fun... who could ask for more?

So, this time, I will be hunting again, you can count on that - say hi if you see me. But, I'm also putting in a prize and I thought you might like a sneaky peek at it - no hints about where it will be hiding yet, haven't decided that :P

So, the Evelock prize in The Femdom Hunt 2 is a special version of my Cock Collar. The ONLY way to get this version is to do the hunt. Ladies, we all know how much our boys are led by their whatsits, so why not do that literally? *grins* Which brings us neatly back to today's theme... excitement.

If you feel the need for a little retail therapy, you could click on the marketplace link to the right, just up there, or maybe even this one right here. If you visit any of my in-world locations, please click the Sub-O Mailing List thingy - it does not use up a group slot, but does make sure that you hear of new stuffs before anyone else, and get exclusive free gifts now and then.

For now, I really hope your day includes all the excitement and joy you can handle.

Bright Blessings

Eve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment