Sunday 16 October 2011

The Hunt is ON!!

I love hunting... scenting the prey, working out its weak spot, POUNCING at just the right moment, subduing them until they give in to the inevitable... Okay, realistically, SL hunts are more about careful camming, brain-melting clue dissection and lag endurance... but, that final pounce is still good.

TFH2 is going strong, and I have to say I am beyond delighted to be part of it. Do NOT miss out, make sure you grab a piece of the action before it's too late. Over 70 locations, quite a few with multiple prizes... get on it!

Call me a sap, but I really do get a thrill out of checking my transactions and seeing who picked up the hunt prize, who was smart enough to snag the gift too... and who was lucky enough to hit the lucky board at the right time. I grin EVERY time I see the little notice pop up telling me someone has won a pair of boots from one of my Lucky Boards, and I sincerely hope you enjoy wearing them if you are one of those folks.

Was very happy indeed with the very kind review Deirdre and lelo gave me in their funky blog too. All in all, you might say this has been a very good week.

Thank you to all my new mailing list subscribers... I promise not to spam you too much.

Bright Blessings

Eve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment