Thursday 13 October 2011

Oh What a Tangled Web...

... we weave, When first we practise... etc. No points at all for spotting the source of the quote, but it seemed apt since my newest collars proudly bear the Weaver pattern. Like all of the celtic knotwork patterns on my collars, I made it from scratch in Photoshop... and no I'm not a masochist, I just like pushing pixels around :)
















I hope you like these, and I also hope that you will be taking full advantage of the wonder that is The Femdom Hunt 2. Last time had heaps of goodies, and this time is shaping up to be every bit as good. I put a little something in, please say hi if you see me out and about while hunting.

In other news, I had a lovely chat with Deirdre Young from the SL Fetish Fashion Blog the other day, and it looks like I might find out very soon what she and lelo think of my collars... can't wait!

That's about all for today... so many prims to sling, so little time!

Bright Blessings

Eve :)





No comments:

Post a Comment