Tuesday 15 October 2013

The Femdom Hunt IV Starts in 3 DAYS!!!

It's getting to be a bit exciting around the Studio this week. Final preparations for the Femdom Hunt IV are well underway, and I seem to be a bit involved with more than a few aspects of it.  Why? Well, to put it simply, I happen to think that the femdom community in SL is rather wonderful, and I like to support things that give me joy.  So, obviously, I have made gifts that you are MORE than welcome to grab as part of the hunt; I will be doing my best to help out in the group chat as the hunt progresses, but please don't be asses and, finally, I have the very great honour of DJing the opening night party at Z&A Productions!!




So, gifts already, right? Here are the pics:

1. Evelock's Main Gift, to be found at The Studio:



2. Evelock's Secondary Gift, to be found at The Studio:


3. Bouddicea Femdom's Gift, to be found at the Bouddicea Femdom:


So it's all just a bit exciting. I have been privvy to a few of the other gifts made for the hunt, and I can tell you they are absolutely, completely and utterly worth having.  I very much look forward to seeing and talking with you all over the next couple of weeks!

Bright Blessings

Eve :)


No comments:

Post a Comment