Monday 21 October 2013

SPLASH! New Special Offer in-store now!

So, there was a special offer that I put together for The Femdom Hunt IV, but it RAN OUT!

The Sol Sunlounger is no longer available as a L$25 Linden special offer, but IS now available in my
mainstore as a regular product, and will soon be on marketplace too.  For L$200, you get:





















But fear not, I have a NEW SPECIAL OFFER for you.  Again, only 25 of these at the special price of L$25. After a hard day's hunting, what better way to relax than to drift around on a pool float, either alone, with a friend, or with your sweetie.  Heaps of animations, and an owner-only colourchange menu too. Only 2 prims... what are you waiting for? Oh, you want a photo? Okay:


Look for possibly the smallest and silliest indoor pool in SL ever. The special offer box is perched
on the opposite corner to the water-walking quantum physics mistress, Felitia :) As with all the stuff
out in my store, feel free to try it out. Hope to see you soon:


I hope all your lives are treating you well. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Bright Blessings

Eve :)



No comments:

Post a Comment