Wednesday 13 March 2019

Reed All About It!

Hello!

It has been a while again, hasn't it? I do hope you're well! I'm doing great and found some time recently to make a few dresses. I adore the elegance and style of Donna Reed in "It's a Wonderful Life" and that inspired me to make the Reed Formal Dress. My real life is crazy busy at the moment so it's going to take a while to get the marketplace listings sorted out but I am excited to share this new gown with you. Choose from deliciously rich and dark, or springy and pastelly! Five Standard Mesh sizes, five Fitmesh sizes and Belleza, Maitreya and Slink sizes are provided in the pack, along with optional frothy petticoats, and optional hip and shoulder brooches.

I am also between mainstores at the moment. I hope to have some news for you all about that very soon, watch this space!

In the meantime, how about an exclusive pre-release offer on the new dress? Sounds good, right? The final retail price will be 125L$, but for ONE WEEK ONLY, you can get your hands on it at my good friend Kika's sim, Strict Venus, for the 20% off price of only 100L$!! Hurry on over!

Oh, you want pictures too? Okay then:









That's all for now, I do hope your lives are treating you well,

Bright Blessings!

Eve :)


No comments:

Post a Comment