Tuesday 4 December 2018

Seasons Greetings!!

Hello!

Goodness, but it's been a while, hasn't it? Real life had me ridiculously busy for some time, and I am now in a whole other country, exciting, huh?

I hope you're well and that life is treating you kindly.

I have a new product in the works, coming soon, but please don't hold your breath, I may get waylaid by some mulled wine!

Right now, though, I have a special holiday edition of the Book Nook at a promotional price. All you have to do is choose between a puppy, or a kitten. Easy, right? Have a look and see:



So easy! If you'd like to check them out in person, just pop along to the studio and have a rummage in the menus! Or, if you just can't wait, find them on the marketplace.

I may find time to make a little gift for my lovely customers, and if I do I will ping again to let you know. In the meantime, have a wonderful season, whichever festivities you partake in.

Bright Blessings

Eve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment