Friday 27 January 2012

New House!

So I've been a bit pre-occupied and on a bit of a building spree.  So proud and happy to have been part of the Velvet Thorn 4th Anniversary rebuild, and some of the creative energy left over went into changing my house.  I'm really quite happy with it, so I thought I'd let you have a look at some pics of it.  Fear not, I will be back at the workbench soon, finalising the Tangled Set which you can get a preview sample of in the gift-boxes I have put out in-world in the usual places.  For now though, this is my new house - based loosely on a shell and riffing on inspiration from Gaudi, Arabia, Art Nouveau and probably other stuff I'm unaware of too.  In fact, a friend commented it looks like a modern hobbit home... I guess I can see that :)


I hope your lives are treating you well, talk to you soon!

Bright Blessings

Eve :)








No comments:

Post a Comment