Tuesday 17 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Hello, I hope the festivities were kind to you and your liver, and the New Year finds you raring to go.  I've been on a fairly major building binge at one of my very favourite sims, but I did find time to play with some prims too, and thought you might like a sneak preview of the next set going on sale very soon.

Currently in what I guess movie types would call post production - photos and packaging will be finished soon, and then the set will be available for sale.

It's called Tangled, and I decided that I would pre-release one colour in a gold colourway as my Valentine Gift to you all. Ladies receive a necklace and earrings set featuring beautiful Moonstone crystals set in the softest of golds. I haven't forgotten the guys, and they get a leather neck cord with the powerful combination of Lapis Lazuli beads and a Moonstone crystal.

Here's a couple of snaps to let you have a nosey, hope you like them:


Thanks to Squishy for standing still long enough for me to grab a snap of the guys's necklace :)

So, where can you get your hands on them? Simple, just head to any of these in-world locations and click on the heart-shaped box:

Evelock at Nova Isle
Evelock at Rhedd Night Designs
Evelock at Marvel Roleplay
Evelock at Velvet Thorn (Adult rated location, click LM twice)
Evelock at Lesbian Lovers (Adult rated location, click LM twice)
Evelock at Shambles Market (Adult rated location)

While you visit, please consider joining my mailing list - the single best way to be FIRST to know what's going on, and get your hands on exclusive gifts too :)

I hope all your lives are treating you well,

Bright Blessings

Eve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment