Monday 21 November 2011

3 is the Magic Number

Newness from Evelock!!! Not three new things, but one thing that encapsulates the concept of three... the Trinity set.




















This one has been on the bench for a while, and I'm finally happy with it. I was always happy with the custom texture on the large discs, getting the balance right with the other elements and fitting the belt accurately were the challenges.

So, what do you get? Earrings, a necklace, a belt and a charm.  I plan to put charms on my favourite boots, what do you plan to do with yours?  You can get your hands on this set in the usual ways - either in-world or on marketplace. I do hope you like it, and that all your lives are treating you very well.

Bright Blessings

Eve :)

PS - Antony and Zardia? Your turn again :P

No comments:

Post a Comment