Friday 14 August 2020

If I Were a Rich Girl...

 ... I would probably spend all my money very quickly! 

*** READ ON FOR A SPECIAL OFFER FOR 24 HOURS ONLY, ONLY IN-WORLD ***

Hello! I have another new release for you lovely people. As you know, I often make things as a result of frustrations with what is readily available... 

This time, I wanted to wear something that nodded to the vintage style of the 40s and early 50s but didn't DEMAND that I go the whole hog and add victory rolls. Something that looked sexy but not too 'try hard'. I think Gwen Stefani has amazing style and no matter what she wears she looks as groomed as a golden-age pinup, but as fresh and edgy as anyone today. So, the dress had to bear her name, because I think she would absolutely rock this one!

The usual agonies were had over texture options, but it did give me a chance to play with a new fabric design I had, so of course we end up with far more textures than are needed, and with strict and ruthless whittling down, I got it to only 16! I love options, and I love to mix it up, so naturally, I made it so that the top, belt and skirt are all individually changeable via the HUD... scary maths give us the answer of over 4000 possible combinations!

Available in Maitreya, Slink Hourglass and Slink Physique sizes.



Materials enabled for a gentle sheen as the light passes over you. If you're feeling adventurous, do have a play with the tint on the specular layer via the edit menu and see if you can find a colour that delights your soul. But do make sure you are working on a copy so that if you mess up, it's all okay. 

One tiny word of warning - I left the dress modifiable so that you can play with tints. That's great, BUT ... if you change the description of the object, then the HUD will no longer work, so just be careful please :)



Price: 600L$ for a 'fatpack' with 4000 texture options 

***FOR 24 HOURS, IN-STORE ONLY, YOU WILL HAVE HALF OF THE PURCHASE PRICE REFUNDED TO YOU IMMEDIATELY***

If you'd rather pay full price, you can also grab it from Marketplace. But going to the Studio is the better option if you want to save 50% in the next 24 hours!

So there you have it, a retro yet contemporary dress which I hope you agree is versatile and comfortable in almost any setting!

I hope all your lives are treating you well,

Bright Blessings

Eve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment