Saturday 19 November 2016

Contemporary Christmas?

Hello! Sometimes the most fun ideas come from conversations with friends. I was chatting with my SL twin about an event we're planning for the holiday season and it struck us that there just is not enough holiday themed furniture for those of us who enjoy femdom!

So, a bit of muttering and playing around later, I created the HOLIDAY EDITIONS of the Tempo Armchair. There are three to choose from. Each one is copy only, in a departure from my usual policy, but that is so that I can offer them at a ridiculously low price! So, let's have a look:





So there you have it, choose from Rudolph, a Wreath or Santa and get that Christmas spirit flowing in your space! These are out now in the studio if you would like to check them out (clickable link up on the right there), or if you just can't wait and must have them immediately, have a squint at Marketplace.

I think that's all for now, I hope all your lives are treating you well,

Bright Blessings,

Eve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment