Tuesday 3 October 2017

A Safe Haven at Last

Hello!!

The manic craziness is at last slowing down a bit. I am exhausted!


I have been staining gazebos all week. I did find time for a quick catchup with my Princess, and a blog post to let you all know what I've been up to. Including a brand new SPECIAL OFFER for you.


Another new release, just in time for the start of The Femdom Hunt. Are you excited yet? I can barely contain myself. I have one gift all ready for you, and may just be making a special gift for my subscribers too, just to give hunt visitors a little extra something to do. If you know anyone who likes free gifts, nudge them to visit the studio and click on the Subscriber panel, just beside the flying pig :)


So, this new release. I'm super excited about it, it is the most complex, most challenging build I have undertaken so far. More animations then ever before, more props and more textures! I'm very happy with the result and I hope you like it too. Have a squint at the photos for a brief impression.


Really, though, the Haven has so much going on that a few photos will not give you enough information, so I do urge you to head over to the studio and try it out for yourself.


If that's not incentive enough, how about a SPECIAL OFFER? Sound good? From now until I remember to take the discount back off, you will get 25% off the purchase price when you buy. the vendors will ask you for the discounted price. This offer is IN-WORLD ONLY. If you buy on marketplace, full price applies.


I think that's all I have to say about Evelock this time. Please do head over to the studio and check out my newest release, I really am quite happy with it and I'd love to hear what you think. I hope all your lives are treating you well,

Bright Blessings,

Eve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment