Friday 22 June 2012

Eden Calling!

So, a while back I made some natural seating for the new build at Velvet Thorn, and since then more and more people have told me I should be selling them because they want them for themselves. So, after much consideration...



... I am delighted to announce a whole new string to Evelock's bow - Home and Garden Items.  First up, the aforementioned natural seating.  If you'd like to try them out, please head over to my Studio location in-world - they are rezzed for you to have a play around with, so you can see clearly what you're getting.

I arranged the animations to suit an average height female, with an average height male sub on the Couple Lily - but they are simple enough to adjust if you need to do that. The Couples Lily has 15 snuggles, each single Lily has 8 animations for one avatar.  Each item is Mod and Copy, so you can gently play with the colours and sizes to suit your own place.

As ever, I hope I have achieved a decent quality for a fair price.  Two different single lilies, a couples lily and a full set (with a couple of bonus items) are available for sale now, at the Studio location, and on marketplace. I hope all your lives are treating you well and keeping you happy

Bright Blessings


Eve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment